Find out where the time is going
Your entire team can replicate your top performer’s sales.
Imagine finding out how your top perfomers spend their time and how they compare to those who are...let's say...just struggling.
And imagine doing it all anonymoustly. That's how you pick up everyone's game to a bold new level. Everyone benefits when they find out what they need to do to replicate the best in the organization.
What have we found out in the past?
- More planning time results in greater sales
- Too much planning time has a marginal effect
- More time in annual reviews with customer makes a difference
- Longer prospecting meetings with customers are correlated with positive sales results
- Effective territory management reduces the time spent on travel trips between customers
What are the factors that affect your sales team? A TimeCorder time study is the way to find out. And no names are ever reported.
We show organizations how their employees can gain an extra hour per day for their top priority activities. That means more time for selling. And that means more sales results, and more profit. We'll show you how.
Contact Mark Ellwood now to get help.